Your patience has been rewarded, at long last!
‘PUT THE MUSTARD DOWN!’ lol epic and omg the blue eyes so wonderful. Very emotional episode yet absurd. Loved it =D
“Sppppinnnneeeeeerrr!” That was epic (I also agree with edencarson1: emotional)! Keep it up!
It was Anton Chekhov who said that if you introduce a mustard bottle in the first act, it should be squirted by the end.
Dakota can’t leave! She’s been wonderful. Was that a Caruso riff? Hurry up part two!
Loved the entire episode! The last three minutes were priceless!
Yes! Thanks guys!!
The way the sliced pastrami foreshadows a crushed and flattened manhood… what a thoughtful, insightful (yet painful) touch. The detail woven through these episodes is astonishing.
I watched this at work on my lunch. I was not expecting the scream of SPINER!!! Nor, I expect, were my unsuspecting colleagues.
Brilliantly done, as usual! I wasn’t expecting such moving scenes. My friends and I just sort of sat there for a few seconds when it was over, but that’s a good thing, I think!
Wow, excellent! I just love this show. But please tell me Dakota isn’t really leaving! I am dying to see the next episode…
What a lucky boy I am. I watched the Next Generation episode “Brothers” and now a new episode of Fresh Hell.
I don’t think the graphic of Spinnnnneeeerrrr was necessary, otherwise it was a great episode with great amount of character development to go along with the humour. And it only makes me wonder what Mr. Spiner did if a Klansman and Pedophile doesn;t want to be on the same show as him
Don’t let Dakota leave
Enjoying each one more than the last..worth the wait..keep it up. So when is the next one??
> it only makes me wonder what Mr. Spiner did if a Klansman and Pedophile doesn;t want to be on the same show as him
Yes, that was SOOOO funny!
But Brent said that the exact incident doesn’t matter, it’s just a mcguffin. Whatever it was, I’m sure it was a misunderstanding.
In my opinion, the incident is a stand-in, a metaphor for the fact that nobody takes him as a serious actor since Commander Data.
faye — I have to agree with your opinion, but who knows. In any event, this biz is a cruel mistress, and has to be the only form of art which generally tends to punish people for being so talented.
Anyway, cool stuff so far. Love the light-heartedness and humour! Glad I stumbled upon Fresh Hell.
I felt incredibly depressed watching all the episodes so far, but yet at the same time – so touched and amused. I mean its like how ironic the life itself is – probably thats what I like about this all, the fact, that as silly as it looks I can relate, too much maybe and yet I want to see how far the walking man in hell makes it. (You know, the courage wolf advice: If you are going through hell, keep going.)
Thanks to everyone who is making this.
Very good, very awkward, I love it. I also think the word “Spiner” in the end wasn’t really necessary. IF you reveal the incident, do it in the last episode or maybe even as an extra after the show is over. Like one of those extra scenes after the credits many movies do nowadays.
Now not so patiently waiting for episode 10….take your time…..
LOVED this one! LOVE what Brent’s mouth can do! Watch it again and watch his lips curl.
I work as a sound designer and composer. The sound in the series was a bit bruised. Easy fix with the right fingertips. I’d love to help you out. Whistle if you need anything! GENIUS SHOW! Got exponentially funnier and interesting for each episode. Thank you!
1) Dakota isn’t going anywhere. She’s a main character.
2) Terrible plot hole really ruined it. Brent would have done the Jolinda show, THEN helped his friends. But he basically threw away the rest of his life to help them 60 minutes earlier by not going on the show.
If he turned into a bigshot by being on Jolinda, that does NOT necessitate dumping his friends. He could do both. He could dump money on them, for example.
The idea that he wants to get dakota back together with the a$$hole is ridiculous. Even if it made him happy, it would make her miserable. And the premise that you have to go out of your way to make abusive people happy because otherwise they’d be sad is even more ridiculous.
3) More subtle Trek refs! Everyone who watches fresh hell would get the jokes. The best of all was when someone called data a robot, and he corrected him “android”. That’s extremely subtle, which makes it extremely hilarious. It’s funny because he had to correct people like that on Trek, and because he’s defending a character he hates being identified as.
I know dam well that Will Wheaton would do fresh hell.
Interesting observation: when Levar Burton and Will wheaton help out brent inside the plot of fresh hell, they’re doing exactly the same thing in real life for the same reason.
4) Guys, please post an accurate interval between episodes. If it’s one a month, say so. But it’s frustrating to come here every day just because it’s been the nominal week.
5) If you didn’t catch it, in an interview Brent said that he knows what the incident is, but won’t say what until the last episode. He also said that if no studio picks the show up, he’ll stop doing it in two years, and it’s already been one. Since no American TV studio will broadcast a show unless it’s about chimpanzees dressed like humans hitting people with plastic baseball bats, we’ll get to find out what the incident is pretty soon.
6) Brent, dye your hair black so you can look young again!
7) More porn and naked scenes!! Incorporate the phrase “fully functional”. But no more dick jokes unless it involves Dakota. God, I hope he’s not gay. …Not that there’d be anything WRONG with that.
– faye kane homeless brain
who are these idiots saying bad tings about this? jeez. he’s (they) do this for free and from my end it pretty good quality audio / video. maybe look at your own internet etc!
anyways, far as i”m concerned… brilliant!
well worth the wait.
thanks to brent and all involved. classic
hope you got my thankyou letter and cd
Dakota is so freakin’ hot. It would be wrong to not let her move on to other things but she is a huge reason I watch Fresh Hell besides Brent Spiner. Her leaving is equivalent to the Beatles breaking up.
The story of this episode 9 is great, don’t worry. I don’t believe that it is a good idea if Brent had finished the Jolinda Show and if he had helped his friends then (or parallel). So he will fall deeper now again. And Jolinda won’t help him so fast next time. They are enemies now. Best precondition for a long series, otherwise the series would end now. I can only say: Poor Brent!!! *big smile*
Remark: If Brent dyes his hair again… I believe he said ‘mauve’… then I’m still searching for the violet there… within the Google image search, mauve looks damn violet… o_0
Mail (will not be published) (required)